Medi Credit Payment Plans
As a patient requiring treatment for your painful joint condition, sometimes you might not have access to the required funds needed for immediate medical care.
Did you know Medi Credit assists over 16,000 Australians every year who apply for financial cover for medical procedure costs? Our SkyGen patients are no different and usually require treatment as soon as possible. Some may not have access to funds right away, and Medi Credit allows these patients to finance all costs for their overseas surgery.
Why choose Medi Credit?
- Payment plans available up to $70,000
- Flexible repayment terms up to 84 Months (7 years)
- Low Interest Rates – rates are risk graded from 11.99%
- Back at work? Pay out balance early and avoid interest with no penalty fees (anytime after 12 months)
- Cover all costs incl. medical treatment, flights, accomm. + more!
Who can get approved?
- Full time employees
- Casual / Part-time employees
- Self employed
- Pensioners (disability, veteran, aged)
What’s needed for approval?
- Full time/Part time/Casual employee = 2 recent payslips
- Self Employed = latest tax return statement
- Pensioners = last Centrelink income statement
How can I find out if Medi Credit will cover my procedure?
- Call SkyGen on 1300759436 and we will fill out a 5-minute online form on your behalf
- A consultant from Medi Credit will then contact you for some extra details
- Once all details are submitted your approval outcome will take 4-5 days
Terms & Conditions:
- Medi Credit is a third party provider of finance and works directly with patients.
- Patients must speak to MAC CREDIT for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.
SkyGen Package Examples
$42,500 Spinal Disc Replacement Package from $185 /week*
* All weekly package repayment prices quoted may not be exact in your case and will be determined during your application process. ANZ Bank is the lender. Interest rates may also vary at the time of finance application.